Entrepreneur Immigration

There are 2 types of visas that can qualify you to work in the USA. An non immigrant visa – E-1 or E2 visas that allow temporary stay to start your own business or to trade with your home country. Franchises are a good option and an investment should be substantial. Only some country nationals are eligible for these visas.

EB-5 Investor Visas can be used to apply for permanent residency ( green card) in the USA. Investments can be from 1 million to $500,000. Investment can be made in regional centers or in your own new company, depending on the geographical location and ability to prove that 10 new jobs have been created for US citizens.

Call us at 314-932-7111 to discuss your options.