Corporate Immigration

Work Permits in the USA
Get a Green Card through Your Employer

  • H1B, specialized knowledge worker

  • E3 visa for Australians with Specialized knowledge

  • L1A, manager or executive

  • L1B, specialized knowledge worker

  • L1A, new office

  • Change of status in the USA

  • Student visas

  • Corporate J visas for training programs

  • Entrepreneur visa

  • E1/E2 Visas for Treaty Traders and Investors

  • Non-profit institutions

  • Schools and universities

  • Small Business

  • Entrepreneurs

  • Permanent Labor Certification

  • Crafting Replies to a Request For Evidence

  • Answering Permanent Labor Certification Audits

  • Employment Authorization for Students, L-2 visas and other eligible visa categories